Techma Main Control Fire Alarm
Techma Main Control Fire alarm designed to detect and report fires, monitors their operational integrity and provides for automatic control of equipment, and transmission of information necessary to prepare the facility for fire based on a predetermined sequence.
- Conventional MCFA System
- 4/8/16 zones,max.25pcs sensor each zone
- Accept two-wire smoke detectors and any normally-open contact devices.
- Three General Alarm,Trouble & Supervisory
- Resettable & Non-resettable DC24V Output
- Disable/Enable control per Zone (IDC) can be programmed.
- Automatic/Manual mode can be programmed
- RS485 Communication Port
|Max Connected Sensor||25 per zone|
|Power Input||220 VAC|
|Size||400(L) x 350(W) x 115(D) mm|
|Short Circuit Current||42 mA (Max)|
|Alarm Current||15 mA threshold|
|Normal Operating Voltage||24 VDC|
|Standby Current||7.26 mA|
|Maximum Charing Circuit||27.6V, 0.8 amp|
|Maximum Charger Capacity||18 amp Hour Battery|
|Relay contact rating||2.0 amps & 30 VDC (resistive), 2.0 amps & 30 VAC (resistive)|
|Maximum Voltage||10 mVRMS|