Gigabit PoE Adaptor POE++ 60Watt
This is a single port Power-over-Ethernet (POE) Injector. This device helps eliminate the need for a POE enabled equipment switch, and add POE items such as wireless LAN, Bluetooth Access Points, and many IP function devices. The injector is typically installed near the Ethernet hub and connected to a remote POE device through a single Ethernet Cat 5e, Cat6, or Cat6a cable.
This AC/DC powered POE Injector is a power sourcing equipment (PSE), which combines data transferred over a fiber optic link with 54-57Vdc output power voltage. Generating a maximum POE output of 60W, this media converter Injector enables remote power for a new range of applications including pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras, video-phones and thinclients. It complies to both IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at PoE standard parameters, while doubling the available power. It can power both existing 10/100Base-T network devices and supports 10/100/1000Base-T applications, such as Wi-MAX and remote distance wireless IEEE 802.11n access points over CAT5e, Cat6, and Cat6a UTP cable (cable length up to 100 meters / 330 feet).
Our media converters and network interface cards are 100% compliant for all of our networking needs. Now you have a cost effective solution to your network upgrade needs. With our certification test program, we can guarantee your product will work right the first time.
- 60/90 Watts 802.3bt Gigabit PoE++ injector
- IEEE 802.3bt/802.3af/802.3at complian
- 1 gigabit ethernet port input and 1 PoE++ gigabit ethernet port output offer full duplex 2Gbps ethernet speeds.
- Ideal for high power PTZ PoE CCTV or PoE IP Speaker.
- Wall Mount Design accommodates most installations scenarios. Plug & play, no need configuration.
- Industrial type,High quality metal case design, strong and durable. Equipped with LED lights to clearly indicate the output power.
- Power Source type 220VAC 50Hz.
|Up Link Port
|AC100-240V / 5060Hz
|Power feed Pins
|1/2+, 3/6- & 4/5+, 7/8-
|AC power cord
|US Power cord or EU power cord
|Over current, Over-load, short circuit
|CE, FCC, Rohs