Analogue Blue Light Emergency Phone
- IP65/ IP67 Weatherproof, tamper proof cold rolled steel housing, SUS304/316 faceplate with vandal resistant button.
- Red or blue strobe will flash for duration of a call when the button is pressed to draw attention to the unit.
- Built-in loud speaker, noise canceling microphone.
- Remote or on-site programmable.
- Lightning protection standard to ITU-T K21.
- Rechargeable battery with solar powered panel available.
- The size and style of blue light emergency phone can be customized according to customer demand.
- UV resistant and suitable for outdoor and harsh environment.
The Blue Light Emergency Phone Tower, is based on a cold rolled steel with powder coated body, and stainless faceplate, offers increased resistance to vandalism, and ensure that the primary function of communications is maintained at all times. It is an ideal security solution for remote and high-risk areas. This vandal-resistant tower serves as a great deterrent to crime. An always-lit LED Blue Light mounted atop the tower provides high visibility and gives passers-by a sense of security. Emergency call can be placed with a simple push of a button. At the same time, the LED Blue Light begins to flash, attracting attention to the location.
|Ambient Temperature||-30 ~ +70 degree celsius|
|Relative Humidity||10% ~95%|
|Atmospheric Pressure||86 – 106kpa|
|Sound Level of Ringing||>80dB(A). 1w speaker|
|Low frequency group||697, 770, 852, 941Hz.|
|High frequency group||1209, 1336, 1477Hz.|
|Frequency Deviation||-1.5% ~ +1.5%|
|Call Transmission Index||(5km) SLR<12,|
|RLR||<-1, STMR>10, output impedance is 600ohm.|
|Applicable||various types of PABX with feeding voltage of 33-60V|