Desktop SIP Microphone Console
The TCM-9802i with a 10/100M Ethernet interface, input and output lines, the TCM-9802i is a desktop SIP intercom host for use with SIP servers. The TCM-9802i network paging microphone can perform point-to-point and multicast IP intercom to IP terminals via microphone or local line input.As a host of IP broadcast intercom system, TCM-9802i can be used in places where emergency intercom, car call, monitor, and alarm are required, such as bank self-service control center, interrogation room, classroom, hospital, and parking lot.As an intercom terminal, TCM-9802i supports full-duplex two-way intercom and has good echo cancellation. We offer a standard sip mode, which can be used in other standard SIP systems and is compatible with standard SIP terminal devices.
- Professional SIP Call Station to control and make announcement to all devices in the system.
- Adopt high-speed industrial grade chip, start-up in less than 1s
- Support zone paging or direct paging
- Built-in speaker for monitoring and intercom
- With audio output for external active speaker
- With 2 button can manage call target
- Dual power supply 12VDC or External PoE
|SIP, UDP, Multicast
|Frequency and Sampling Rate
|8kHz-32 kHz, 16 bit
|Microphone Freq. Range
|DC 12V 2A