7″ Touch Screen Desktop Network Paging Microphone
With a 10/100M Ethernet interface, line input and output, TCM-PM2212SA is an SIP desktop intercom host that is used with SIP server. TCM-PM2212SA network paging microphone can perform point-topoint IP intercom and multicast to the IP terminal through a microphone or local line input.
As a host of the IP broadcast intercom system, TCM-PM2212SA can be used in places where intercom, monitor and emergency alarms are needed, such as control centers of self-service banks, interrogation rooms, classrooms, hospitals and parking lots. As an intercom terminal TCM-PM2212SA supports full-duplex twoway intercom and has good echo suppression. We offer standard sip mode, which can be used in other standard SIP systems and compatible with standard SIP terminal devices.
- Professional IP /SIP Call Station to control and make announcement to all devices in the system.
- Adopt high-speed industrial grade chip, startup in less than 1s
- Support zone paging, and the red indicator will light up when talking
- Built-in speaker for monitoring and intercom
- With audio output for external active speaker
- With audio input for external audio source to target terminals
- Support offline talk back (without server)
- Stand-alone intercom function and paging function
- Stand-alone unicast and multicast functions
- Support modify parameters directly on the mic
- Play Audio from SD or USB to the zones
|Network Communication Protocol||IP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, UDP, DNS, IGMP ( SIP for SIPM-20 )|
|Frequency and Sampling Rate||8kHz ~ 32 kHz, 16 bit|
|Microphone Frequency Range||70Hz～12.5KHz|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 65°C|
|Screen||7″ Touch Screen|
|Power Supply||12V DC|
|Dimension||250mm x 145mm x 55mm|