SIP Network Paging Call Station
The TCM-C9802i with a 10/100M Ethernet interface, input and output lines, the TCM-C9802i is a desktop SIP intercom host for use with SIP servers. The TCM-C9802i network paging microphone can perform point-to-point and multicast IP intercom to IP terminals via microphone or local line input. As a host of IP broadcast intercom system, TCM-C9802i can be used in places where emergency intercom, car call, monitor, and alarm are required, such as bank self-service control center, interrogation room, classroom, hospital, and parking lot. As an intercom terminal, TCM-C9802i supports full-duplex two-way intercom and has good echo cancellation. We offer a standard sip mode, which can be used in other standard SIP systems and is compatible with standard SIP terminal devices.
- Professional SIP Call Station to control and make announcement to All devices in the system.
- Adopt high-speed industrial grade chip, startup in less than 1s
- Support zone paging direct paging
- Built-in speaker for monitoring and intercom
- With audio output for external active speaker
- With 2 button can manage call target
- Duak power Supply 12VDC or External PoE
|SIP, UDP, Multicast
|Frequency and Sampling Rate
|8kHz ~ 32 kHz, 16 bit
|Microphone Freq. Range
|0 ~ 65°C
|7″ Touch Screen
|DC 12V 2A