Network Terminal Amplifier 30Watt
TCM-AT215SIP/P is a Audio converter terminal analog speakers or analog Power Amplier to Network Speakers. This can change analog old system to new Network audio system. It has a 10/100M Ethernet interface and supports G.711 audio decoding. It receives audio data from the SIP network and decodes and plays it in real time. Built in internal power Amplier 2×15 watt can direct connect to speaker at 8 ohm impedance. Congure one line audio output, which can connect to external power amplier, if need. TCMAT215SIP/P supports fullduplex, SIP protocol and can be used with standard SIP systems very well. This device support Chime Audio, will sound when the paging button pressed before start announcement.
- This network terminal with built-in digital amplier 2*15W high quality sound.
- Empowered by high-speed dual-core (ARM + DSP) chip of industrial grade, startup in less than 1 s
- Compact in Size and easy to install
- Support MP3, WMA, WAV and more decoding
- With a standard RJ45 network interface and supports online rmware upgrade from long distance
|Network Communication Protocol
|IP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, UDP, DNS, IGMP ( SIP for IPT-215 PoES )
|2 x 15 W
|MP3 / WMA / WAV
|Less than 300mW
|DC 12-24V or POE
|100mm x 66mm x 26mm